Macrolife Naturals Miracle Reds, 10 Oz

+ $63.49 Shipping

Macrolife Naturals Miracle Reds, 10 Oz

Price: $129.00
$129.00 + $63.49 Shipping

Only 6 left in stock

Dispatched within 10 days

We accept the following payment methods


Miracle Reds Super Fruit Anti-Aging Blend provides a full spectrum of antioxidant protection. It is the most advanced antioxidant supplement on the market as it contains the raw food nutrition of 5 servings of Super Fruits and berries and 18 Bil probiotic cultures. Super Fruits include; Goji, Pomegranate, Acai, and Mangosteen Gluten Free. Ingredients:Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 tbsp Servings Per Container 30 Amount Per Serving Serving % DV Calories 35 - Total Fat 1 g 2% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g - Sodium 40 mg 2% Potassium 28 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 5 g 3% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 1 g - Protein 1 g - Non-Dairy Probiotic Cultures Min. Organisms (at Mfg) 9 bil u - Antioxidant Proprietary Blend 1340 mg - Adaptogenic and Metabolic Herbs Proprietary Blend 1200 mg - Natural Fibers Proprietary Blend 1780 mg - Harmonizing and Support Herbs Proprietary Blend 1090 mg - Calcium Citrate 100 mg 10% Vitamin C Complex 325 mg 542% Natural Plant Enzymes Proprietary Blend 100 mg - Nutrient Rich Super Foods Proprietary Blend 2800 mg - Magnesium Glycinate 100 mg 10% Proprietary Blends Antioxidant Proprietary Blend (Acerola Berry Juice Powder [Natural Source of Vitamin C], Bioflavonoids [Citrus], Silymarin [Milk thistle
  • Fruugo ID: 52795808-106522450
  • EAN: 852434001036
  • Sold by: Herbspro

All content on the website relating to products including (or are a similar nature to) medicines, vitamins and supplements are not intended to be used for the diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any health condition or disease. The information provided on this page does not constitute advice and should not be taken over the advice of medical practitioners, pharmacists, or any other licensed healthcare professionals. You should contact your healthcare provider in relation to this product if you believe you have a medical issue. Please ensure that you always read the label and follow any instructions that come with the product before you use or consume. Please do not rely on the information stated on our website.

Delivery & Returns


Address: 31909 Hayman St, Hayward, 94544, United States
Retailer VRN: 20-1691540
Company Number: 20-1691540
All products: Visit Herbspro Shop