Universal Red Tape Pipe Repair Plain Rugged Foam Insulation Connection
The general purpose adhesive tape is appropriately adhered to smooth and rough surfaces, i.e. stainless steel, polyethylene, glass or wood. It is used in applications related to repairing, sealing, fixing. In the installation industry perfect for connecting polyethylene insulation.
- Length: 10yd, 25yd or 50yd;
- Width: 48mm;
- Material: PE coated fabric;
- Total thickness: 150μm;
- Glue: synthetic rubber;
- Colour: red;
- Steel adhesion: 17.5N/25mm;
- Test of a rolling ball: <1cm;
- Temperature range: -10C - +75C.