- Cleanse and Detox the Intestines and Bowels - Aids in Eliminating Parasites - Helps Destroy Toxins Fast - Supports a Boosted Immune Response - Supplies Your Body with Important Nutrients and Powerful Antioxidants - Properties of Individual Ingredients: Cranberry - Helps Promote a Healthy Urinary Tract and Bowel Movements. Garlic Extract - Rich in Antioxidants - Shown to Kill Roundworms the Most Common Type of Intestinal Parasite. Apple Pectin Powder - Has a Scavenging Effect Exerting a Natural Antibacterial Action in the Intestinal Tract - Helps Remove Unwanted Toxins. Black Walnut Hull Powder - Has Anti-fungal Antiseptic Astringent and Antiviral Properties - Potassium Magnesium Manganese Sulfur Copper and Silica - Enhancing the Elimination of Various Microbes from the Bowel. Carrot Juice Powder - Rich in Powerful Antioxidants. Papaya Fruit Powder - Helps Prevent Fungal Candida Overgrowth in the Gastrointestinal Tract - Contains Powerful Digestive Enzymes That Dissolve Compacted Waste Products. Pau DArco Powder - Promotes Intestinal Cleansing; Supports Immune Health. Plus These Ingredients Known for Their Digestive System and Immune System Support: Wood Betany Powder Butternut Bark Powder Cloves Powder Wormwood Powder Oregon Grape Root Blueberry Leaf Golden Thread Goldenseal and Echinacea Angustifolia Powder INGREDIENTS: Zinc (amino Acid Chelate) 5 Mg Proprietary Blend (738mg) Consisting Of: Cranberry (11% Extract) Garlic Extract (1.2% Allicin) Apple Pectin Powder Black Walnut Hull Powder Carrot Juice Powder Papaya Fruit Powder Pau D’Arco Powder Wood Betany Powder Butternut Bark Powder Cloves Powder Wormwood Powder Oregon Grape Root (10:1 Extract) Blueberry Leaf (22% Extract) Golden Thread (20% Extract) Goldenseal 5% Extract) Echinacea Angustifolia Powder Other Ingredients: Gelatin Magnesium Stearate Rice Flour and Stearic Acid No Artificial Color Flavor or Sweetener No Preservatives No Sugar No Starch No Milk No Lactose No Gluten No Wheat No Yeast No Shellfish. Sodium Free. SUGGESTED USE: For Adults Take One (1) Capsule Up to Three (3) Times Daily 30-60 Minutes Before Meals with 8 Ounces of Water or Your Favorite Non-carbonated Beverage. WARNING: If You Are Pregnant Nursing Taking Any Medications Planning Any Medical Procedure or Have Any Medical Condition Consult Your Doctor Before Use. Discontinue Use and Consult Your Doctor if Any Adverse Reactions Occur. Keep out of Reach of Children. Store at Room Temperature. This Product is Not Intended to Diagnose Treat Cure or Prevent Any Disease.
Products are shipped by the individual Fruugo retailers, who are located across Europe and the rest of the world. The delivery times and shipping prices vary depending on the retailer's location, the destination country and the selected delivery method.
Fruugo offers two delivery options: Standard or Express. All retailers offer a standard delivery service, and some retailers also offer an express delivery service.
- Standard – Domestic Standard delivery takes approximately 2-5 business days from despatch, while an International Standard delivery takes 5-14 business days from despatch. Normally track & trace and proof of delivery are not available on a standard service.
- Express – Domestic Express delivery takes approximately 1-2 business days from despatch, while an International Express delivery takes 3-7 business days from despatch. Usually track & trace and/or proof of delivery are available on an express service.
Although Fruugo retailers endeavour to deliver within these timescales, please note that the above timescales are estimated and not guaranteed.
The delivery timescales do not include any customs clearing times beyond Fruugo's control.
Please allow additional shipping time for deliveries to exceptional locations that are hard to reach, and also during busy periods such as Christmas.
All carriers deliver during normal business working hours and may require a signature on receipt, so please ensure your order is delivered to an address where someone will be available to accept it.
We do our best to ensure that the products that you order are delivered to you in full and according to your specifications. However, should you receive an incomplete order, or items different from the ones you ordered, or there is some other reason why you are not satisfied with the order, you may return the order, or any products included in the order, and receive a full refund for the items.
Certain products purchased at Fruugo cannot be returned. They fall in the following categories:
- goods which are clearly personalised or made to your specifications
- goods which are liable to deteriorate rapidly, eg fresh fruit, fresh flowers
- sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if opened, eg make up, underwear, pierced jewellery
- sealed audio or video recordings or computer software, if opened
- newspapers, periodicals and magazines
Please take reasonable care of the goods whilst in your care. Any goods returned must be in a resaleable condition. They must be unworn/unused with original tags attached and in original packaging. It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are appropriately packaged to ensure they are not damaged in return transit.
Notifying us of a return
If you wish to return an order, or some of the products included in an order, please notify Fruugo customer care within 14 days of receiving the goods, including the following information:
- your name,
- order number,
- the item (s) you wish to return, and
- optionally a reason for your return: unsatisfied with item, item didn’t match description, damaged item, wrong item, or some other reason.
Our customer care will send you specific instructions on how to ship the return package(s) to the retailer(s). Please do not ship the return package before you receive the instructions.
Shipping products back to retailers
Goods must be returned without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after notifying us of your cancellation.
If you are returning products to several retailers, you should distribute the products accordingly and send the products to those retailers who shipped them to you initially.
We strongly recommend that you use registered mail (and insure any high-value packages), since neither Fruugo nor the retailer take responsibility for shipments that are lost or damaged during return transportation.
Please ensure you retain a proof of postage receipt so in the unlikely event your parcel goes missing, you will have proof you sent it.
You will be refunded within 14 days of the retailer receiving back the goods. We will notify you by e-mail once the products reach the retailer and are accepted for return. Where a retailer has offered to collect the goods, you will be refunded within 14 days of cancelling your contract.
Unless a product or products you wish to return arrived to you damaged or faulty, you are responsible for the return transportation costs.
Providing you are returning all the products from a specific retailer, we will refund the standard shipping costs you paid for the original delivery. If you chose to pay for a non-standard delivery, we will only refund the cost of our least expensive, standard delivery.
Damaged or faulty goods
If you receive a damaged, broken, or defective product, please notify Fruugo customer care as soon as possible. Include at least the following information:
- your name,
- order number,
- name of the damaged product(s), and
- state the nature of the damage with attached photograph
We will generally instruct you to ship the damaged product back to the retailer. As soon as it reaches the retailer, they will send you a replacement product. If the replacement can't be made, or if you wish to cancel the order, you will be refunded in full. You will also be reimbursed for reasonable returns postage costs for damaged or faulty goods once we have received your postage receipt.
If the outer packaging of your order is clearly damaged on arrival, and you are suspecting that the products are damaged as well, you can either reject the delivery or accept the goods and sign for them as damaged. In both instances, please notify Fruugo customer care as soon as possible.
If you refuse to accept delivery of all or part of your order (where the products or packaging do not appear to be damaged or defective) you will be responsible for the postage charges. Any fees and charges incurred by the retailer due to a package being refused will be deducted from your merchandise refund.